Friday, October 8, 2010

An open letter to the cats.

Dear cats,

You are so thoughtful.  You know that fiance and I have really been wanting new artwork in the house, and you surprised us this morning with such a treat.
It's so abstract and modern.  I really respect the element of urban rawness you chose by using your own kitty barf.  It's almost too chic for the house, but I appreciate this early wedding present.   I am also thrilled that you discovered a new hobby other than sleeping, eating, head-butting, and peeing in a plastic box.  I can't wait to see what you surprise us with next, hopefully a collection of found objects that you made no haste to ingest and then regurgitate onto the living room floor.

So thank you, little cats, I couldn't have asked for anything better.
Love,
Salty Hooker.

PS- I fucking hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment